This release coming on Monday September 20th includes a number of enhancements to our Incident Management product.
- It is now possible to create announcements in the Control Room. Anything announced in a channel or the Control Room will now generate an email notification, a mobile push and a web notification to every user invited to the incident
- You can predetermine status board filtering, sorting, and grouping in the Admin Area
- Added the option to always suggest adding items from collections in status boards
- Already imported collection items now show as already imported when you go to add more
- You now have the option to import lists from collections
- Added long-tap to show actions for items in a status board, roles, tasks, or personnel
- Archived items are now hidden by default
This release also included a number of minor bug fixes.
Contact us on email@example.com if you've got any questions.